The following rules are designed to maximize everyone's enjoyment of the pools in our association. The pools are for private use of the residents and their guests only. Your are cautioned regarding SAFETY in the use of the pools and any hazards, which may result from negligent behavior. The Trustees of HRHA make no warranty regarding safety in the use of the pool by the residents or their guests. Failure to adhere strictly to the rules will not be tolerated; you and your guests may be asked to leave. Failure to leave will be considered as trespassing and the police will be called. All rules are subject to change without prior notice if conditions so require. The purpose of these rules is to assure your safety as well as that of your family and guests.
1) All residents 12 years and older must present a pool pass for entrance. We issue only one pool pass per family. If another member of your family has the pool pass at the pool, your are still required to check in with the gate guard when your arrive at the pool.
2) An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age at all times. Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., children ages 8 years to 11 years may come to the pool accompanied by a 14 year old or older under the following conditions: 8 year to 11 year olds must be able to swim without any aids. Children under 12 years old must not be left unattended, or they will be sent home. Only with the exception above, children must be 12 years old or older to come to the pool alone. Identification will be required if a young adult supervises a younger child. For younger children whose swimming capabilities are in question, the lifeguard may require a swimming test. DO NOT send younger siblings with a 12-year-old to the pool. They will be sent home.
3) Residents are allowed five (5) guests per household per day for residents 19 and older. 14-year-olds to 18 will be allowed 2 guests per household per day. No guest will be admitted without a resident representing him or her and this person must be at least 14 years old. Your guest(s) must be registered at the gate and you're responsible for their conduct. If your guest(s) do not abide by the rules, they will be asked to leave, and anyone signing the(se) guest(s) in may also be asked to leave.
4) Appropriate swimwear only, allowed in the pools.
5) Children may not go in the “diving area” with floating devices.
6) Running, rough play and foul language are prohibited in the pool area at all times, and may be cause to be asked to leave.
7) No throwing any kinds of balls (except beach balls) or etc. in or around the pool areas at any time. This includes games that require throwing balls. Beach balls will be allowed in the pool this year, except during peak times. Be considerate of others around you. If there are complaints, you will be asked to remove the beach ball. No other type of balls, Frisbees & etc. will be allowed in the pools or on the deck areas.
8) Food, cigarettes, or drinks are not allowed while in the swimming pools or while sitting around the edge of the pools.
9) Beverages are permitted only in non-breakable containers, and no food is allowed on the swim decks. Food may only be consumed on the upper decks. The following items are prohibited in the pool areas at all times:
a. GLASS containers of any kind
b. PETS of any kind.
c. Skates, skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, or vehicles of kind (with or without motors).
10) It is your responsibility to clean the area you have been using; when you leave, pick up any trash and cigarette butts. Please use the cigarette containers located on the swimming deck for extinguishing your cigarettes. It is not the job of the lifeguards to clean up your mess.
11) The tables and chairs on the upper level are for eating, conversing & etc. They are to remain on the upper level. Please refrain from adding lounge chairs in the baby pool area during times of heavy usage. During peak operating periods the chairs, lounges are for the adults. Children may be asked to relinquish furniture.
12) The diving board is a Jump-Board" and is limited to weight according to the specs on the board and the Red Cross. Anyone weighing 190 lbs. or more will be asked not to use the jump-board. This board is not designed to carry any more weight and is the reason why the last two boards have broken.
13) The lap pool has designated hours for lap swimming, Monday - Friday after 6:00p m --- and Saturdays Sundays & Holidays after 4:00p.m. In addition, the lifeguards may use the lap pool for events they provide for the residents such as swimming lessons and lifeguard classes.
14) Children must be accompanied by an adult or person 14yrs or older when in the baby pool.
15) Pool parties must coincide with the renting of the clubhouse. Pool party reservations must be made through the office manager. The appropriate contracts must be completed 2 weeks prior to your booking. Pool parties are allowed Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. The pool cannot be used or reserved beyond 11:00p. m. as a consideration for the neighbors living in the immediate area. Please be considerate of neighbors and control the noise levels or the police will be called.
16) The following will apply for rule violations:
· 1st Time Out for 1 Day
· 2nd Time Out for 1 Week
· 3rd Time Out for 1 month
· 4th Time Out for 1 Calendar Year … (not season).
All times carry forward to the next pool season if a portion falls outside this pool season.
17) The guard station is not a place for young people to hang out.
18) Radios should be kept a discrete level. When they are loud, lifeguards can’t hear calls for help or be heard when enforcing the rules.
19) Be aware of the rules posted around the pools. The rules are for your safety and they follow the Red Cross guidelines.
20) In regards to the tennis / basketball courts, please limit your tennis/basketball playing time to one (1) hour, if there are others waiting to play. Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, or other vehicles are NOT ALLOWED on the playing surface of the tennis/basketball courts at any time. Four (4) players per court are the maximum allowed while playing. Court times need to be registered with the pool gate guards when the courts are in demand.
21) If the family pool pass is lost, a fee of $20 will be charged to issue a replacement pool pass.
Pools Open Saturday May 25, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Pools open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m.
Pools close for the season Monday September 2, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.